Services: We offer diagnosis and treatments for all Gastrointestinal diseases for Men and Women.Here is a description of a few procedures– ERCP ,Colonoscopy,Sigmoidoscopy.
Dr.Mullick offers PAINLESS COLONOSCOPY that provides greater patient comfort and the QUALITY of the EXAM is better with Better detection rates of Polyps. Dr.Mullick is Not paid extra.But an anesthesiologist is required during the Colonoscopy to adminster anesthesia.
ERCP is a risky procedure and Dr.Mullick is the only doctor in Kane County area with Certified training in ERCP that required 7th year(an additional year to do hundreds of procedures under the supervision of a top ERCP/Endoscopy doctor.)
Please click : http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/ercp to learn about ERCP
Please click: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/colonoscopy/index.aspx to learn about COLONOSCOPY
Please click: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/sigmoidoscopy/index.aspx to learn about Sigmoidoscopy
Please click: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/upperendoscopy/index.aspx to learn about what upper endoscopy shows us.
Here is description of IBD that women suffer more because most gastroenterologists do not know all causes or fail to listen fully.We sponsor Chron’s cause by sponsoring Foxriver5k organized by our 19 years old patient every year in june in Batavia,Illinois.
Latest Treatments of Digestive Diseases or Disorders:
Dr.Mullick has developed Muti discipline treatments using medicines,physical therapy,Nutrition management,weight loss management,stress reduction to help his patients become 100% Normal.Chron’s disease made it difficult for a 15 years old to get up–forget Racing.He is now leading a NORMAL LIFE at age 19 -attending a college of his choice-far from Illinois. Dr.Mullick supported Foxriver 5K for many years to boost the morale of this 16 yr.old runner.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome affects 10-15% of Americans–35 to 50 million Americans,mostly women. Dr.Mullick has helped many with this painful IBS using latest tests and latest changes in diet and lifestyle. Such treatments do take time and a few visits .Some expects quick treatment,which is not possible but U and We can work together to treat it.
Please Read the Following to learn about IBS.
He takes time to thoroughly do the procedures–like Colonoscopy.He feels that Painless Colonoscopy allows a doctor to view all hidden spots in the colon-thus making sure that there is no hidden Polyp.Dr.OZ is going to have Colonoscopy frequently than suggested by Guidlines.
Hey–It is YOUR LIFE. Dr.Mullick has found Colon Cancer in patients who had Colonoscopy elsewhere 3 years ago.Dr.MULLICK is very thorough and wants to make sure that HE DOES HIS BEST for his patients.He is looking for latest treatments and writes in GastroEndonews frequently.He reviewed new treatments in June and Aug.,2011 issue of GastroEndonews for 2 types of serious infections.
* Heartburn–Reflux disease(GERD)
*Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS)
* Frequent Stomach pains/Abdominal pains and bloating
* Frequent Diarrhea–Bowel pattern changes-diarrhea,constipation
* Swallowing disorders
* Detecting Celiac disease
* Food allergy to Gluten or Diary products(lactose intolerance) as a cause of digestive
* IBS–Irritable Bowel diseases–ulcerative colitis,Chron’s disease,diverticular diseases,polyps.
We treated a 15 year old race track teenager–with medicines and physical therapy,proper nutrition.He rejoined the team and is organizing Foxriver5k every year.(Multidiscipline treatments)
* Causes of Rectal bleeding or Blood in stool
*Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding detection and treatment
* Screening for Colon Cancer with or without family history–Simple: Find a Polyp-Remove it on time thus preventing Colon Cancer as Dr.Oz did last year.
* Colon Cancer is the easiest to detect and prevent-saving over 50,000 deaths/year.
* Colon Cancer is more prevalent in women under 55 compared to men.(little known fact)
* Dr.OZ had no family history,ate well,exercised–was shocked to find he had Cancerous Polyp.
* Barrett’s Esophagus
* Expert in Gastrointestinal diseases in Women
* Pancreatic Disorders and Cancer detection
* Detecting Cancers of Esophagus,stomach
*Small Bowel bleeding screening
* Nutrition and weight management– Overweight leads to more Digestive disorders.We offer nutritionst counselling.Dr.Mullick is a fequent writer and speaker on this subject-supporting national effort to reduce Obesity in America.
* Peptic Ulcer
* Stomach ulcer
* PH monitoring/treatments with latest equipment.Dr.Mullick has successfully treated many and
will be lecturing soon in Switzerland and Jordon(Mid East).
This DX-ph Measurement System DETECTS Airway Reflux -Laryngopharyngeal reflux(LPR) with
NOVEL ph Electrode–subset of GERD patients where Acid Reflux is causing Exresophageal
class=MsoNormal style=’margin-bottom:7.5pt;line-height:normal;background: #F8E8F2′>
Contact Us–CALL NOW for Early detection.